2010年8月16日月曜日

Japanese food!!!



Hi, I’m Haruno!
Today I went to shopping center with my friend from PM3:00.
This shop is far from our dormitory, so we had to ride the bus for an hour.
Well, we reached there at PM4:00 and started shopping!!!
However, shop was closed at PM5:00 because today is Sunday:(
In short, how long we rode bus is longer than how long we go shopping…

But from PM5:00 we spent so nice time!!!
We held “Japanese food party”.
Every member brought Japanese food to my room, for example, miso soup, sushi, soba, furikake, rice and so on.
In addition, I prepared BGM which show Japan!
I was pleased with this atmosphere and dear taste.
But my room is filled with food smell now.

From yesterday, classes will start so I am doing much homework now.
See you next week:)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿