2010年8月21日土曜日

Final presentation class

Hello! I’m Mariko.
Today was very full day.
Today we have final presentation class. I was very nervous when I gave speech, but I did my best. I think this year’s presentations are high level each. Especially grabbers are fantastic.
Now, anyway, I am relieved to finish the final presentation.
Then I went to Sydney with friends on the optional program. We went shopping and sea. We took many pictures and enjoyed ourselves.
After the program, I went shopping to downtown with friends and I bought Roger’s chocolate for my family. We could try Victoria cream, it tastes good.
After that, we held the birthday party for Risa. We wrote messages for her on the Canadian flag and ate a big chocolate cake. We really enjoyed the party very much.

Tomorrow we are going to Vancouver, so I’m looking forward to go sightseeing and shopping.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿