2010年8月19日木曜日


Hi I'm Jun. Today, we had many things to do. First, our business team have to complete our business report that lacks conclusion paragragh. Second, we prepared for our presentation. I wrote my munuscript which I will memorize and read in presentaion on Friday. To begin with, we paracticed by ourselves,and then we jointed practice in my friend's room. The works made me so tired, however I am filled with satisfaction now. After that, I and my friends went to the hill to see a starry sly. Many bright stars could be seen from there because it was clear today. Fortunately, I saw shooting stars twice. The night view at Victoria was also so beautiful.
I hope that tomorrow will be better day.

1 件のコメント:

  1. What a nice photo! Seems like you all had a nice time watching the stars!
    Nicola

    返信削除